Technical Difficulties...

eurosport

In Dave Grohl We Trust!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 31, 2008
North Florida
SatelliteGuys Radio is temporarily offline. I know what's causing the problem and am currently figuring out how to fix it.

we hope to be back up in a few minutes.

There's something or someone else (not any of our authorized DJ's) somehow getting into the server, and streaming dead air with the title "demo".
I haven't figured out how to stop it, other than restarting the radio server & jumping right on with my own program stream.
Since it's a "one at a time" thing, that keeps "demo" from connecting but also will prevent anyone else from connecting either. I have PM'd Scott about it since he may know how to do something that I've overlooked. Sorry guys. :(

Since I do not know why this "demo" keeps connecting to the server, or if it has malicious intent, I have shut SatGuys Radio down.

When Scott sees my PM he can have a look at it & see how to fix it.

Hopefully we'll be back up soon.

I have a feeling that was WallyHTS who forgot to drop his stream after Wednesdays shows.

We are back to normal now.

Sorry I wasn't online last night as the storm (or a car crash) knocked out things for awhile last night.

I have a feeling that was WallyHTS who forgot to drop his stream after Wednesdays shows.

We are back to normal now.

Sorry I wasn't online last night as the storm (or a car crash) knocked out things for awhile last night.

Yes it was me. I am very sorry about that guys. I'm worthless about that for some reason. I have a virtual machine running winamp.

Kraven I'm sorry I made you miss your show.

Yes it was me. I am very sorry about that guys. I'm worthless about that for some reason. I have a virtual machine running winamp.

Kraven I'm sorry I made you miss your show.

You better be!

It took me 20 minutes to fit into my leather pants to get ready to rock out! :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)