Terminator Genesis

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Mike Fleming Jr.

Arnold Schwarzenegger himself said yesterday (6-14) during an appearance in Sydney that he’s coming back and the movie will start shooting in January.

deadline.com

I’m hearing that Paramount and director Alan Taylor are looking closely at Emilia Clarke and Brie Larson to play the role of Sarah Connor in the Terminator reboot that is being assembled for a July, 2015 release.

deadline.com

It will be interesting to see if they can get 3 films and a TV series to work together. More than I hope SHIELD just cleaning up after Thor...

What is it with Hollywood and all of these ill-fated attempts at rebooting classic franchises? I hold up Dredd and Total Recall as recent examples and I'm pretty sure Robocop is headed in the same direction. Next thing you know they'll be making another run at Westworld.

This applies to many of the recent horror film remakes as well.

Westworld? Dont you mean WaterWorld? Am with you that remakes generally backfire... but I gotta say the Robocop clips we've seen so far look pretty good.

They ought to call it Terminator: Geritol

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

And ya gotta love their special effects!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

‘Terminator Genesis’: Between Jai Courtney, Boyd Holbrook For Kyle Reese Role?

I’m hearing that it’s between Jai Courtney and Boyd Holbrook to play Kyle Reese, the role originated by Michael Biehn in the James Cameron-directed original. The winner will join Arnold Schwarzenegger as the signature cyborg, Game Of Thrones‘ Emilia Clarke as Sara Connor and Zero Dark Thirty’s Jason Clarke as her son John Connor in the time travel saga that will be directed by Thor: The Dark World helmer Alan Taylor. The film will be released July 1, 2015.

deadline.com

I wish these Hollywoods would have the insight to create new characters instead of trying to ride the safe route and re-image established ones.
A terminator is going back in time (seriously...) and go after Sarah as a teen along with her parents [/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)