Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We are looking for a group of about 20 SatelliteGuys Testers to help us test some upcoming new software. Testers should be people who like to test new things who can dedicate time to kick the tires and not only find issues but give feedback on how to make things better.

The requirements for this test are as follows:
· Hopper installed and IP connected
· Wi-Fi network
· Apple iPad
· Be able to dedicate time to test this software and report bugs / issues and suggestions.

We have enough applications now thank you!

All people who email us will be contacted back within 48 hours with more details.

We expect slots to fill quickly, so please reply as soon as possible. (Remember NO PMS PLEASE!)

Thank you for your help!

Last edited:
Folks we are getting a lot of people wanting to help test... but a lot of you are not going to get in because you are just emailing and saying "I want to help test" but your not telling us why, if you meet the requirements, and your SatelliteGuys username.

These are going to be very involved tests, so please make sure you have the time to help us test.

Thanks!

i just want to test it myself and i will soon have a hopper on the 26th of this month and i will have an ipad.

Keep them coming folks!

Hopefully later today I will be emailing all those who replied with further details. If not I will be emailing tomorrow. Just trying to nail down some final details.

Thanks for your patience!

I have closed the email box for new submissions as we have received a lot of them!

We have not replied to a single submission yet, so dont worry if you did not get a reply from us yet. :)

While we are in a hurry to get testing on the way we are finalizing some back end stuff needed to make this all work, in addition DISH is tweaking the program slightly so I am waiting to hear from them so I can send out the proper wording to those who applied. :)

I will update this thread when I have an update to share.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO APPLIED!

Hi guys time for another update...

For these tests DISH will need members of the test to have a NDA with them in order to be a tester. What is happening now is they are making some changes to their system to make it easier for our members to sign up and be part of the test with the NDA.

When I have more info I will post it.

Thanks for your understanding!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)