The Howard Stern Show

I agree. Beetle hasn't been on that much since the spelling bees 15 years ago. I was surprised Eric didn't win. Robin had a few wacky picks

Agree with the wrap up show. I hardly listen to it now. And beetle was the right one to win the bracket! They played an old segment with him and Hank the angry dwarf in the studio together, man I was laughing so hard. I seriously don't think he even knows who Howard is.. He said he can bench press 125 pounds, then said to Howard that he weighs 126... Classic. The story of him being on the road with Richard and Sal, when he disappeared for hours and showed up with a tattoo of Howards face on his arm.. Eric the midget is pretty normal compared to beet.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Is there a link to a 2015 schedule? He's taken 3 weeks off already. It sounds like LA is next week

Picked this up from the gossip sites, we will see if it is true-

I have to be ambiguous here, but this former A-list entity is NOT renewing his contract for his show. It’s a mutual decision, although there’s been a lot of wavering and quivering between the A-lister and the company that pays him. Howard Stern "Sirius"

Howard Stern’s Audience: One Group or Two? http://www.valuewalk.com/2015/09/howard-sterns-audience-one-group-or-two/99999/
Howard Stern is a wealthy man, but he sought to be some $300 million richer after his radio employer, Sirius, doubled his audience by acquiring rival XM. Stern thought his contract said as much but a court disagreed. Businesspeople and lawyers alike can take a lesson from the deal, presented here in one of my three-part series this week on the unruliness of words–and numbers. Following on my accounts of whether the attack 14 years ago today on the WTC was one occurrence or two and whether The Hobbit film trilogy released by New Line Cinema was one film or three, here's the Stern story.The Howard Stern Show is a popular off-color program long aired on traditional radio. But in 2004, one of the leading satellite radio companies, Sirius Satellite Radio Inc., persuaded Stern to move his program to its service. Performance compensation under the resulting licensing agreement called for Sirius to pay Stern's production company up to five separate awards of common stock in Sirius—each worth $75 million—if a series of ever-rising subscriber thresholds was met.To implement this deal, the parties included in their formal written contract an exhibit setting out the company's estimated number of subscribers as of year-end for each of the ensuing five years. The agreement then provided that the company would pay a stock bonus if at any year-end the actual number of subscribers exceeded the target by a specified amount: a first bonus for exceeding the target by two million; a second for exceeding it by four million; a third for exceeding by six million; a fourth for exceeding by eight million; and a fifth by ten million.

Any Chris Wilding fans? Man his calls are hilarious! The one of Jeff the Bore with the karaoke machine is great but not family friendly like this one so you'll have to find it on your own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)