The Howard Stern Show

I recently started listening to the show, first time since 1999. I have to say, I can't get enough of it. But then again, I pretty much have the exact same world view as him.

So we had about 8 or so people talking about Stern and the Super 8 thing because many of us liked the Movie. I don't listen to him anymore but someone made a comment about how much they liked Stern. It got a little ugly after that. I guess Stern made a comment about the singer Selena after she died that my coworker said was racist about her music and the Hispanic community. He ripped into Stern and showed us what he said . It's on the internet. That being said , Stern can be funny . But when he's wrong or ignorant about in issue he's really wrong. I don't know if it was his upbringing or what but sometimes he gets away with things that nobody else would get away with.

Last edited:
I was scanning channels on my car radio and noticed it scanned howard sterns channel, I really never listened to him on xm becouse I thought he was part of a extra pack? Is it in free preview or has it always been available??

Streaming now included on Select for Car/Radio Subs

Looking forward again to the Christmas stations again this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)