The Latest Windows Phone News

I am seriously thinking about getting the Nokia Icon from Verizon. I really like the looks and the specs. Just undecided whether to wait for the new ones to come out. Wondering if this one the Nokia 1525 with the 6 inch display , will be too big. It will also have 3Gs of Ram and I like that. But the Icon will probably feel better in the hand. I just don't know what to do yet.
Also just found out this about WP in the article at the above link. Explorer 11 won't inflate text for easier reading without having to zoom in.

Last edited:
I don't like zooming in because then I cannot see the whole paragraph at once and have to keep moving the text back and forth left to right. I just don't like that as it is not a good user experience for me. So maybe I don't want a WP at this time until they can fix IE!! to inflate the text for easier reading .

I don't like zooming in because then I cannot see the whole paragraph at once and have to keep moving the text back and forth left to right. I just don't like that as it is not a good user experience for me. So maybe I don't want a WP at this time until they can fix IE!! to inflate the text for easier reading .

Hmm you should be able to adjust the text size in IE I would think but Nokia has really nice hardware and but I can see HTC and Samsung as well coming out withe more WP as well.

Reactions: Jillian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts