The Official Super Bowl XLIII Thread

Let's not forget the Cardinals beat Pittsburgh last season. Still don't see that happening again on Sunday. Defense rules! Ex-Lion Dick Lebeau will see to that.

Super Bowl Side Bet Questions

Feel free to use these at your party....

Who will score more points, LeBron or the Steelers?

What song will Springsteen sing first?

Which player scores the first TD?

Who is the first player flagged for a penalty?

What will be the first commercial after kickoff?

First commercial, Pepsi or Coke?

Who catches the first pass?

Which player turns the ball over first?

Will the first score be a TD, FG or Safety?

Which team will lead at halftime?

Who will have the first interception/fumble recovery?

Well, I guess I'm the sole Cards supporter on this board then. Someone has to take the underdog. It makes for interesting discussion. Otherwise, this is going to be one of the most boring Super Bowl Threads ever known to man.

Go Cardinals, you wonderful red bird you! Fly you son of a gun! :D

I'm with ya brother!

6:45 minutes till Kick Off !

I can't wait, I'm tired of hearing how great the Cards are and that they can do this and they can do that and the Steelers won't be able to do anything ....

Interesting how a team that was considered the Top D and a good O is now relegated to being a afterthought ...

Everyone you read or hear talk about Fitz and Bolden and Warner, thats all...
Steeler's don't have a prayer ....

But for some reason they ARE favored.

I think they are hoping to see the Cards win to be different, and that could happen and would be an upset, oh wait, the Cards are favored now ...

Then again after they all dis the Steelers and pump up the Cards, they turn around and TAKE the Steelers.

This is coming from all over the place, not just ESPN.

At this point I hope the Steeler's crush them.
I would not have said that earlier, just hope for a well played game, but now with the way the Cards are now Gods, I'll take Pittsburgh.

Jimbo

6:45 minutes till Kick Off !

I can't wait, I'm tired of hearing how great the Cards are and that they can do this and they can do that and the Steelers won't be able to do anything ....

Interesting how a team that was considered the Top D and a good O is now relegated to being a afterthought ...

Everyone you read or hear talk about Fitz and Bolden and Warner, thats all...
Steeler's don't have a prayer ....

But for some reason they ARE favored.

I think they are hoping to see the Cards win to be different, and that could happen and would be an upset, oh wait, the Cards are favored now ...

Then again after they all dis the Steelers and pump up the Cards, they turn around and TAKE the Steelers.

This is coming from all over the place, not just ESPN.

At this point I hope the Steeler's crush them.
I would not have said that earlier, just hope for a well played game, but now with the way the Cards are now Gods, I'll take Pittsburgh.

Jimbo

I've been up since 8:30 last night, It's been a long wait for this game to start.:)

Looks like Michigan man, Steve Breston is the MVP so far, great return and several good catches ... Fitz and Bolden, 1 catch so far.

10-7 Steeler's 3and change left in the half.

Ben's playing well as is the O line.

Good game so far :)

Jimbo

I dont care who you are that was a helluva run at the end of the half :)

course he'll still be sucking oxygen 1/2 hour from now

Fortunately for Harrison, it's the end of the half and he will get about 45 minutes to be ready again.

Commercials are pretty lame, but the Bud ones are pretty good.

fwiw, Refs blew it on Ben's TD, he was in and not down, if you freeze the play you can see shadows under his knee.

Steeler D is starting to take control, well see if it continues in the second half.

Jimbo

I just wish NBC's PQ was better. I notice much more pixelization than I usually see. And when they zoom into focus, it is initially blurry sometimes. And watching OTA, not Dish.

Better game than I expected.

om my, the interference...anyone else having any problems that use DirecTV?
Picture keeps cutting in and out.

Did anyone else notice that Curt Warner was clean shaven at the start of the game, but when he just took his helmet off after the over-ruled fumble call at 10:59 remaining in the 3rd quarter, he had a five o'clock shadow?

I'd say the PQ has been pretty good for NBC.
I have had NO pixalation problems .... watching OTA thru the D* box.

btw, is the game on any other D* channels ?
300's or 700's ?

edit: For those with trouble, it is on in the clear on 393 in HD
I think it sounds better on the OTA channel.

Jimbo

The word"Penetration" used in sports

CFB - National Signing Day (Recruiting)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts