The Opie And Anthony Show

I noticed this morning that the channel has been renamed to SiriusXM Talk Radio on my car's radio.

I unfortunately think theie days were up before they got rid of Anthony. But now with Anthony gone its easier for them to get right of Opie and Jim as well.

I am hearing that their contract expires in October. (Don't know when in October though)

I got a survey earlier in the year asking me 50 questions asked in different ways of how likely I would be to cancel my subscription to SiriusXM if they got rid of O&A.

I believe they were gone awhile back since show had gone downhill this year and it seems to easier to get rid of them now!! :) imo

To be honest, I feel that the show was great. Lord knows whose side I'm on with them versus Howard. Whatever radio p***ing contest aside between both shows, Sirius made it loud and clear when they merged with XM how they felt about O&A. For example, how Sirius would purposely throw them on obscure channel numbers on the Sirius platform and refused to sync it with the same number on the XM platform. Yet, Howard got his 100 & 101 across both. There are plenty more examples, and lord knows that one thing O&A were good at were complaining on the air about their disdain for Sirius's antics.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts