The Ten Commandments Recording Issue

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jw2016

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 3, 2016
Upper Midwest
Anyone else have trouble with the EPG having the Ten Commandments from 6pm to 11:44pm with the duration of 4 hours and 44 min?. Both ABC stations had that and my recording cut off 1 hour 44 minutes. With that start time the guide gave it a 4h 44min record window since the start time was at 6pm. The time should have been 7pm to 11:44pm matching the 4:44 window. I had thought it did start at 7pm but did not catch the guide error in time to extend the record. Never had issues for past airings. All times were in CDT since I am in MN.

Thanks

Anyone else have trouble with the EPG having the Ten Commandments from 6pm to 11:44pm with the duration of 4 hours and 44 min?. Both ABC stations had that and my recording cut off 1 hour 44 minutes. With that start time the guide gave it a 4h 44min record window since the start time was at 6pm. The time should have been 7pm to 11:44pm matching the 4:44 window. I had thought it did start at 7pm but did not catch the guide error in time to extend the record. Never had issues for past airings. All times were in CDT since I am in MN.

Thanks
I didn't watch it so didn't realize the error in the guide.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)