The what did you think of this weeks Epsiode thread!!!

This last week's episode was pretty good. I liked Hurley trying to rewrite Empire. I had posted on a different forum last season that the Doc and Miles were probably related. I didn't think it would end up being correct though. That said this season is the first one where every episode has kicked ass so I'm looking forward to each episode.

Decent episode....didn't move the plot all that much, but I enjoyed Miles' backstory. Can't wait for 2 weeks for a Faraday-centric episode!

Questions raised:

1. Where has Faraday been?
2. Who was in the van the kidnapped Miles and urged him not to get on the freighter? They are obviously in the same group as Illana.
3. What lies in the shadow of the statue? The temple, maybe?

It was OK, but not great. Confirmed what we already had pretty well figured out, namely Miles is Pierre's son. It showed us they were building The Swan, which we already figured out. And it set up a bit of a reckoning coming with the losties and Dharma, as it looks like they will be found out.

Also seemed to hint that Miles doesn't really talk to the dead, he can just read their final thoughts. And it is likely the result of some island happenings.

Next 3 episodes look INCREDIBLE.

Minor (really minor) spoilers
In 2 weeks, The Variable, centered on Faraday
then, Follow the Leader, rumored to be Alpert-centric
finally The Incident, the finally. rumored to feature
(kind of a major spoiler):
none other than the mysterious Jacob

Just as a update for people, there was no NEW episode last night, it was the catch up show, so while your dvr may have recorded it, it was just a refresher and no story movement.

It was a waste of money, time, bandwidth, and electricity. Why run it three episodes before the end of the season?

I was nice to see the "Oceanic 6" segments in order. But other than that, it was a waste of time. Be nice if they put something new into it.

But the reason for a recap show, was to extend the season at little to no cost.

I was nice to see the "Oceanic 6" segments in order. But other than that, it was a waste of time. Be nice if they put something new into it.

But the reason for a recap show, was to extend the season at little to no cost.

I guess, I am in the minority, as I found the recap show to be the most valuable one I had seen in a long time (I generally hate those, and delete without watching), but this one took two years of flash-forwards and then present-day stories and tied them all together in a way that brought it all together very nicely.

There is something very challenging about tying all of the pieces together, particularly since they have had such long hiatuses between seasons, the memory sometimes fails. :)

How many episodes left until the season finale? Other shows are starting to close up for the summer so wondering if we are close here too? I hope not as this season seems to be flying thru fast :)

-Mike

How many episodes left until the season finale? Other shows are starting to close up for the summer so wondering if we are close here too? I hope not as this season seems to be flying thru fast :)
Three

4/29 - The Variable
5/06 - Follow The Leader
5/13 - The Incident Pt's 1 & 2 (2 hour season finale)

And then next season will be the last, with 17 episodes.

Three

4/29 - The Variable
5/06 - Follow The Leader
5/13 - The Incident Pt's 1 & 2 (2 hour season finale)

And then next season will be the last, with 17 episodes.

I wonder if we'll see a major curveball in the season finale like we have seen in seasons past.

hmm wonder who will be the center person in the incidents (my guess is Jacob) I think we are going to see ALOT of information about him, or at least I hope....also I am thinking the incident is the incident that occured where desmond had to press the button every so often..could be wrong.

I honestly can't believe every week I go "Wow, this keeps getting better!", on a show a few years old :) Just please please please ... don't do a Dallas on us with this!!!

-Mike

I really love this show, but I swear, most of the hour long program is mostly commercials. Last night for example. I usually DVR shows and wait about 15 minutes into the program to start watching, and then I normally catch the live feed about the time the show ends. Well last night I started around 15 minutes after the show started and I still caught up with the live show about 12-13 minutes before the show ended. That's just way too many commercials.

Yeah this episode was amazing, the thing I am a little confused about is Dan thought that Humans were the variables in a equation of constants, but then everything happened as planned, so is there no variables that he can prove in his life long quest of math theories? is that why he was sent to the island to find those variables and study them, but yet is failing to find any? or am I off base in my thinking.

So that was an interesting twist in the end with Jacob. I'm really starting to like Locke a lot more this season. Also not sure what's going to happen between Jack and Kate. Seems like nothing good is going to come out of this. I really hope they don't undo things :(

-Mike

- Interesting to see how Richard knew what to say to Locke at the plane. Richard's "insight" was provided by the very man he was tending to.

- Speaking of Richard, It's interesting to see him look so surprised by what's going on around him. He's always seemed to know exactly what's going to happen and when but I'm thinking the Island is throwing him a curve ball named John Locke.

- Remember a couple seasons ago when Locke heard Jacob speak at the cabin? "Help me." I'm wondering if the only way to help Jacob is to kill him. When Locke was first led to the cabin by Ben, there was a powdery substance surrounding the cabin. I always wondered if that was something meant to contain him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)