The Who Is Going Home Week 6 Thread

Can't wait for Jesse to go home.... he was already stuck up on himself, then since he was the one that came back in the house it made it worse, then since he was HOH it made even worse than that. I just want to reach through the TV and smack him.

I hate to say it ,but Casey is gone.

In the back of your mind you think it will be Jordan, but I see them all sending Casey home. That would be stupid though, as the Athletes will be bigger puppet masters.

Hopefully the big announcement will be to get rid of the groups. I'm sure if they get rid of Jordan that will be a bigger announcement that will send some more eye candy into the game for ratings.

It's Casey.
Hate to see either of them go, as all the fun people are going away. Hope they split the vote and force Jessie to choose!

Well we know who he will choose if that happens.. Casey.

As much as I like Jordan, I really wish they would all take a stand against Jessie and keep Casey. Someone needs to bring that boy's ego down a few notches...

He's so stuck on himself... I was laughing at his welcome to the young gunz show shirt last night.

Jordan was doing some serious bra adjusting last night... I was like jeez.... she's just sitting there playing with her boobs through her shirt.

He's so stuck on himself... I was laughing at his welcome to the young gunz show shirt last night.

Jordan was doing some serious bra adjusting last night... I was like jeez.... she's just sitting there playing with her boobs through her shirt.

I think I read on Hamsterwatch.com that she got a boob job right before she came into the house, so that is why she is always adjusting, touching, playing with, etc. I guess she is just getting used to them....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)