KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
We have an awesome show lined up this week on Satellite Nation! Mario Filippi, N2HUN will be joining us to talk about Software Defined Radios(SDR). Mario is a seasoned hobbyist, author, and FTA enthusiast.

For full bio and details about this weeks show Click Here.

Don't forget the show tonight at 8PM!!

Glad you found it!

Thanks Fred!!!

I talked on the show tonight and asked about the sdr on the A3. SDR touch was mentioned, but I get a error 942 when trying to install it or the rtl drivers. No I get a system not compatible error the second time around. I am running the 2.68 rom. Any Ideas. Thanks in adavance.

I talked on the show tonight and asked about the sdr on the A3. SDR touch was mentioned, but I get a error 942 when trying to install it or the rtl drivers. No I get a system not compatible error the second time around. I am running the 2.68 rom. Any Ideas. Thanks in adavance.
What I did was log into the play store on my computer and then send it to the A3 from there. It will list it in the list as MBX No Carrier Reference Board.
However I have not got the key to go in on the A3 so no waterfall etc. It still works though with audio.
Also make sure you install the driver RTL2832U first: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=marto.rtl_tcp_andro
Without the driver it will not load.

What I did was log into the play store on my computer and then send it to the A3 from there. It will list it in the list as MBX No Carrier Reference Board.
However I have not got the key to go in on the A3 so no waterfall etc. It still works though with audio.
Also make sure you install the driver RTL2832U first: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=marto.rtl_tcp_andro
Without the driver it will not load.
Tried that,shows the device but says incompatible.Tried for a hour or so with different settings and no go. I will make a post at Joe's and see if anyone has a answer. Thanks for the help and I would love to get the dongle going on the A3.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)