Satellite Antenna Made From Umbrella & Emergency Blanket

Message me if interested in reflector only or with AZ/EL and controller PTZ unit. An odd size item to ship (reflector is approx.16"x16"x72" 35lbs). Easiest for local pick-up.
Just out of curiousity, was that one of Bob Luly's umbrella antennas? Lots of site surveys done with those back in the early days of C-band (1980s). I also recall some people in places such as Palm Springs, CA trying to deal with crazy ridiculous restrictions on C-band dishes during that time. It was a great temporary antenna, but would never survive the summer extremes of temperature in the Mojave Desert and surrounding area.

Just out of curiousity, was that one of Bob Luly's umbrella antennas? Lots of site surveys done with those back in the early days of C-band (1980s). I also recall some people in places such as Palm Springs, CA trying to deal with crazy ridiculous restrictions on C-band dishes during that time. It was a great temporary antenna, but would never survive the summer extremes of temperature in the Mojave Desert and surrounding area.
I assume that it is, but there is no branding, model or stamping. Incredible workmanship, design and hardware. I agree, could not see this installed as a permanent solution.