Thoughts on ATT uverse

Scherrman

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2008
Eastern Iowa
So I'm at my brother's brother-in-law's house watching his ATT programming. HD picture looks good but no way I would want to use this remote instead of Dish's remote. Terrible.

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
So I'm at my brother's brother-in-law's house watching his ATT programming. HD picture looks good but no way I would want to use this remote instead of Dish's remote. Terrible.

agree schermann and i hated uverse everytime i go over someone elses house and see it imo :)

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
My Daughter has it, it's ok. No more than that. She loses it from time to time however, seems like even more than Cable goes out....

jsorak

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Nov 14, 2006
The remote takes a lot of getting used to, I'd have to say that the picture is better than what I got from Dish, and the service doesn't go out like DISH did with every storm. IMO

lern4483

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 6, 2004
Pompano beach, Fl
jsorak said:
The remote takes a lot of getting used to, I'd have to say that the picture is better than what I got from Dish, and the service doesn't go out like DISH did with every storm. IMO

Uverse much improved in my neck of the woods. I don't mind the remote. It's not terrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)