Status
Not open for further replies.
I was having trouble for a week. Finally PM'd Scott and before he replied it started working for me again. Has been working for a week now.

edit: I take that back. Just saw new posts in a subscribed thread and I wasn't notified.

Matt G ... since its working for you ... ITS STILL NOT WORKING HERE ... perhaps you can answer my question ... what is DISH doing with 4891-4898? Are we going to see them soon? What's the status of "distant HD nets" since AAD has been stripped of their privileges. Thanks in advance. PS...I hope you get this message :)

I did get the update without problem (again). We haven't been told anything about HD distants. So those channels are empty from what I can tell.

STILL NOT WORKING....Thread tools>Subscribe to this thread...click...goes to subscribe to this thread...ok...click if you're not re-directed (works ok), goes back to original page....when you refresh and click on thread tools it should offer Unscubscribe ... IT DOESN'T...plus the icons are also missing. The little green checks when rolled over by cursor display "Subscribe to this forum"...is that a question? ...it should be "unsubscribe to this forum" or "Subscribed to this forum" ....glitches, glitches, glitches!!!

We were having server issues this afternoon which now appear to be corrected. :)

I have tested this on a number of test accounts and threads and it appears to be working now.

If your still having an issue (especially with the green checks?) try clearing your browsers cache. :)

Scott, still isn't working. Click on Subscribe to this thread under thread tools it goes thru the process...and after refreshing and going back to the same spot ... Thread Tools...it still shows ... Subscribe? not Unsubscribe. I've noticed this the last week or so.

Scott, I checked my account info and it indicates that the threads in question are indeed subscribed to...however, the web page itself does not indicate the same. Subscribe doesn't change to unsubscribe and the icons indicating a subscribed thread are not present.

Scott, I checked my account info and it indicates that the threads in question are indeed subscribed to...however, the web page itself does not indicate the same. Subscribe doesn't change to unsubscribe and the icons indicating a subscribed thread are not present.

Ahh I disabled that feature about a month ago as vBulletin said it was eating a lot of server resources trying to figure out which graphics to display when drawing the pages.

I will be doing some work tonight and may be able to reenable that feature once I am done :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uplink Forum Default Sort Changed?

Bug with Android app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)