Three sats with two dishes.

fredbenz

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 29, 2006
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Ah gadday. I have a standard dish 500 dish with a dish pro plus lnb for 119 and 110 satellites. I installed a another dish (exactly the same one with same lnb) for the 129 sat and pointed it. I got 45 signal strength with it hooked directly to the reciever and tightend it down. Then i connected the feed from the 129 sat to the "LNB in" port on the 119 110 sat/lnb and ran check switch and i can't see the 129. I know im pointed at it because when i run it directly to the reciever i can see it. And i have good 119 110 signal strength as well. Am i doing something wrong should i run the 119 110 signal into the 129 lnb in port and then into the reciever? Do i need a multi switch? I E* installer told me that i could do it this way no problems a while back. Im getting the 129 on the 119 eye of the dish pro plus lnb. Im kind of lost here.
Oh and can i get the 61.5? Im in southern California, Costa Mesa. Either way i need my voom feed back!~ thanks for your time.

Last edited:
You don't want to link a Dish Pro Plus Twin into another Dish Pro Plus Twin... they have internal switches and they are confusing each other. You want a Dish Pro Dual or Single on the dish you added.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)