Time Record function forgets programming

wow! I have read that about 4 to 5 times and I seem to come up with more questions each time I read it.... A chart of which features will be available in which mode would help me to figure out what I want. IE., add channels but still keep the Glorystar channel push and auto time set?
Of course, I need to get my dishes and poles back up so I can get reception now that I am home - but that is a thread for another forum section! I know Anole will want the pictures.
POP

wow! I have read that about 4 to 5 times and I seem to come up with more questions each time I read it.... A chart of which features will be available in which mode would help me to figure out what I want. IE., add channels but still keep the Glorystar channel push and auto time set?
Of course, I need to get my dishes and poles back up so I can get reception now that I am home - but that is a thread for another forum section! I know Anole will want the pictures.
POP

Instead of putting up poles and exposing the dishes in your high wind area, why not place your dish below the grade? Dig a 2 or 3 foot deep hole and place the dish down with a dirt mound around and a tall mound behind the dish to act as a wind break?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts