Time Trax lack of support

carlos425

Original poster
Feb 1, 2006
I am very unhappy, I purchased the time trax software on yesterday for XM online listening but while ordering i selected Sirius instead of XM. I have both a XM and Sirius subscription, I just need to know how to configure the online recast player for Sirius because I already have the license code or please give me an XM code for the online recast. I have been trying for the last 24 hours to get some help. I have filled out support tickets, called and talked to a lady on the phone who blew me off. I feel like I should at least get the License or my money back. Has anyone else had this problem?

Your issue was refered to our sales department.

We were trying to avoid having to cancel your original order and placing a new order for the proper key.

I have replied back to you in your original ticket and supplied you with your new key.

Your issue was resolved within our standard timeframe for support.

Derek

FilthyG said:
no, i filled out the form properly. :eek:

Uhmm... It took me a little while to get it... filling out the form correctly is one thing - but - other people have had trouble with support response, but the TT support staff have backed up their response and what not properly.

So yes and no all at the same time :)

PhuckNut said:
Uhmm... It took me a little while to get it... filling out the form correctly is one thing - but - other people have had trouble with support response, but the TT support staff have backed up their response and what not properly.

So yes and no all at the same time :)

i know i was just kinda kidding. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts