Timer Schedule, TimeTrax 1.4 only records 0 to 5 tracks

teeb61

Original poster
Dec 1, 2005
TimeTrax Recast v1.4

When I try to record an XM channel using Timer Schedule, TimeTrax will only record around 1 to 5 minutes/0 to 5 tracks before TimeTrax no longer receives audio even when the recording schedule is set for an hour. I close TimeTrax and re-open it, but there is still no audio coming from TimeTrax and I have to reboot the computer to get TimeTrax Recast to produce audio again. This behavior is reproducible and happens every time I try Timer Schedule.

When TimeTrax does lose the audio, I can still playback other audio such as my TV tuner card, CDs etc.

Sounds like it could be a radio hardware or stream problem. What are you recording from? Hardware or XM online? If hardware, which hardware are you using?

David K.
Time Trax

Hi there:

Audio card is Creative Labs SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS.

It's only when I attempt to record that I lost audio after a few minutes. If I'm just listening to XM using TimeTrax, I've listened for hours with no audio loss.

Thanks,

Tony.

Got a few more specifics on this:
When I try to record an XM channel using Timer Schedule, TimeTrax will only record around 1 to 15 minutes/0 to 5 tracks before TimeTrax no longer receives audio even when the recording schedule is set for an hour.

The same behavior occurs when I try manually recording (non-scheduled).

If I close TimeTrax and re-open it, there is still no audio coming from TimeTrax and I have to reboot the computer. This behavior is reproducible and happens every time I try Timer Schedule.

I tried turning on or off the XM-Online settings for the channel listing and it makes no difference.

I do not have a screensaver installed.

Sound card is Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 - plugging into the line-in.

Is there any further information about this problem??

I am building a new machine and it will have this sound card in it so I wanted to know if anyone else is having trouble with this or is it just this person?

tee - do you have a support ticket open? before I do any escalation I'd like to review what has been tried thus far.

If you do not have a ticket open, please create one.

David K.
Time Trax

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)