Timers Duplicating

AKGolf

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Edmond, OK
I tried to set up a new timer this morning and I got the message that I'd reached the maximum, so I went in to see if I could delete one. Looks like I can delete more than one. It's like this all the way to timers 95&96 and then it just keeps repeating the same info.

I did a soft and hard reboot without success.

Has anyone else seen this?

001-15.JPG

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 196
I've never seen this before. Were you able to remove the duplicate timers normally? I would also try to download new guide info and give it a few extra minutes to see if it corrects itself.

I've never seen this before. Were you able to remove the duplicate timers normally? I would also try to download new guide info and give it a few extra minutes to see if it corrects itself.
I unplugged the unit for an hour and then plugged it back in, but it just got worse. When I first noticed it I was able to get up to timers 95 & 96 before they just kept repeating after the reboot it started at 56. I had over 90 timers and after I went through and deleted all of the duplicates, I was left with 35. The 922 used to be very stable, but I reboot it daily now because of various issues.

I'm in the queue to upgrade to two Hoppers and one Joey.

Will you try disconnecting the satellite in cables, run a check switch, save to clear the matrix, reconnect the sat cables, and then run the check switch again to bring the satellites back in?

Will you try disconnecting the satellite in cables, run a check switch, save to clear the matrix, reconnect the sat cables, and then run the check switch again to bring the satellites back in?
Thanks for trying to help, but I don't think it matters now. I've already cleaned up the timers, so I don't know what there is to trouble shoot unless you think that will clear up the the stability issues I've been having? Even then I'll be getting a Hopper soon, so I really don't care.

That was the only idea I had for the timer specific issue. Not sure what other issues you were having.
I have to do a soft or hard reset almost daily. When I turn on the system quite often the screen is black. I can bring up the guide and select another channel, but the guide still stays black with no sound. I can bring up a prerecorded program and that will usually fix it, but I normally do a reset just in case.

The external hard drive disappears and I have to disconnect and reconnect the drive or sometimes do a reset.

Again I'm getting a new system so I'm not concerned about this unit anymore. Thanks for trying to help though.

Ive had the two 922s for four or so months now. Every so often I get the black screen...after its sit for hours...untouched. solo mode...fixes that though. Its only happened twice...i just reseted each time. Awesome recivers

Ive had the two 922s for four or so months now. Every so often I get the black screen...after its sit for hours...untouched. solo mode...fixes that though. Its only happened twice...i just reseted each time. Awesome recivers
I think like Mike mentioned above mine is starting to fail, because I get the black screen almost daily. I was one of the beta testers so I've it for a while.

Who's Mike? ;)

I used a 922 for almost a year before going to Hoppa, only had a couple hiccups with it that were resolved by a reset. In my opinion, it's a solid receiver although I know it doesn't have the best reputation here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts