TimeTrax Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jz72923

Original poster
Jun 16, 2006
On Tuesday, TimeTrax shut down their web site, automatically redirecting browsers to the XM web page. Today, it appears, they have yanked the TimeTrax Discussion Forum from your site ....with no explanation, except to say that there have been no new discussion threads in the last 30 days....that's BS. Admittedly, there were several negative posts on the forum directed at their Customer Service department, but shutting down the forum to "shut down the dissent", seems kind of....undemocratic. Any explanation from the Satellite Guys?

I got a PM from them requesting us to shut down the forum, with no further explanation given.

I would like to know whats going on as well.

All I know is Timetrax sent me an XM activation code with the Sirius radio that I purchased, so I can't activate Recast. And Sirius says the refurbished radio is under another person's account so I can't transfer it to mine. I opened a ticket last week but I have a feeling I won't be receiving a reply.

I am wondering if soon you wont even be able to use Recast because it must connect to their license server every so often for it to work and remain working.

Unfortunately lots of questions and no much answers.

Scott, I am all ears for the announcement. Let me get my popcorn and soda for the big event!

Thanks Scott!

Thanks for reinstating the forum and posting a detailed statement. It's nice to know that despite TimeTrax attempts to pull the plug on paying customers, The Satellite Guys are here doing their best to keep the lights on.

I just found out about timetrax today so I guess thats that.
But it was probably a legal thing because they were selling stuff that allowed people to record copywrited material, music or talk shows.
I guess the hammer came down.

Glad I didn't find out about this a month ago and paid everything up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)