TimeTrax Recast

Butt_Love

Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Hi There:

Bought and downloaded the most recent copy of TimeTrax Recast last night to record XM streaming broadcasts. When I open it, I can hear the programming through my headphones and so on but when I click the record button it records a bunch of files with no sound. But they are 3 - 5 meg .mp3 files. Don't understand if it's my computer or a problem with the software or my software settings. I've read of others being able to do it successfully so it's leading me to believe it's my setup.

I've un-muted all of my inputs and outputs on both the record & playback mixers on my soundcard so I'm a little at a loss. I have my soundcards selected in the settings screen as well. Should I unplug my headphones and my speakers from my soundcard? I also looked for that option to "record what you hear" but I couldn't find it. I'm using an internal SoundBlaster Live soundcard.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks In Advance!
Marcus

Hi Marcus,

It sounds like you have to update the sound card drivers.

I didn't have the "what you hear" option either till I went to the creative site and downloaded and installed the latest Sound Blaster drivers AND software.

Give that a try.

You should also open a support ticket so that it can be tracked properly.

We don't spend as much time on the forums as we do the support tickets.

Derek