TNT, ABC, WWFF, Testicle

I wondered if that WWFF was something to do with wolf. :D

Surprised Scott hasn't checked that little discourage box on wolfie. :D

He don't bug me like he does you guys...

I have talked to him before, hes got some bad medical problems and is on a lot of pain medicine. When he cant move (which is a lot of time) this is his joy coming here. His parents told me he is happiest when hes here and he feels great because he feels like hes contributing and helping out.

There is a reason the forum with the wrestling posts is the last forum listed. :)

If he passed away tomorrow, I think I would miss him. Now Bluegrass on the other hand :lol:

Yeah was just kidding of course on wolfie, but yeah bluegrass, I've been tempted my self to check that box. :devilish

Bluegrass sounds smarter then I imaged he would be... hes called into the radio show a few times. (Notice how quickly though I muted his mic after he got out his question) :D

Bluegrass sounds smarter then I imaged he would be... hes called into the radio show a few times. (Notice how quickly though I muted his mic after he got out his question) :D
Last week you brought on Dan so Fast, I was in the middle of typing hey this is DAN!!!:eeek

I've always understood wolf's situation and it's why I am careful with him. On the other hand, I expect bluegrass is still behaving after his vacation. Last I saw, he was....

Haven't got around to it yet. And all his posts are in one or two threads. Not harming SEO there... its the threads with just links that were killing things.

Hopefully I will get time to turn on a new feature today for you guys to play with before I make it public. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)