tomorrow

vurbano said:
Well Im watching the Mantis program on Discoveryhd right now and it looks great. I guess that will end tomorrow.

Is that the one where the mantis catches and eats the humming bird? WOW, watching THAT in high def really freaked my wife and mom out. I saw it a while back when we first got our HD set up. I was just showing them both the killer picture quality and then, BOOM, we got hit with that scene. They made me switch channels... :eek:

Andrew
Watching the Dave Holland Quintet with incredible picture quality, on GALLERY, under horribly storming skys in Sacramento, CA. (At least I no longer live in South San Francisco - they had a TORNADO come right through my old neighborhood yesterday! )

Voomin@720p said:
Well said! I am hoping that VOOM lives on well past 4-1-05.

I am not having any PQ issues, and while I would like to see the RSN's and ESPN2HD added I will wait for them. I am hoping to see them before baseball season but if not, no big deal. I love VOOM and the HD is awesome!
If they don't add the RSNs, looks like I will need to add the MLB package for $149 from D*. I hate to support them when we can be supporting/grwoing VOOM. I also don't want to pay them $2.00 month for the OUTDOOR channel, but it has all the ATV and jet ski shows that I NEED. So please VOOM make a nice sports tier and offer all the RSNs to everyon like D* and E* or at least just the local one. Hopefully in HD but at least in SD. Also, OUTDOOR Channel 1 in SD and 2 in HD and OLN in HD. Go for it VOOM you have a window of opportunity don't blow it!!! ADD inhd & 2 and Hdnet/movies. Charge the $4.00 extra bucks for people that want inhd1 & 2 I would pay it and pay for HDnet. THe concerts on these blow Rave away and the IMAX productions on Inhd1 & 2 are awesome.

i am psychic. well not on the channels, but on the day. Maybe thursday we'll get something else also, if not, then next tuesday. I think we'll get channels added until we see a group that has Reality 24-7, Superstation WGN, and Turner South Thats really the only channels left off there january list that hasn't been added now. that and the RSN's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)