Too early to celebrate..but..

Looks like the 11-5 Patricheats will miss the playoffs.THANKU Miami and Baltimore

Why would you cheer for them to NOT make the playoffs instead of your team TO make the playoffs ???

I will guess that your a Patriot hater, but you haven't told us WHO your rooting FOR.

Why would you cheer for them to NOT make the playoffs instead of your team TO make the playoffs ???

I will guess that your a Patriot hater, but you haven't told us WHO your rooting FOR.

I'm happy as well. Happy for CHAD - he deserved to make the playoffs the way he handled the whold trade thing - never a bad word said all season by him. Very professional as I see it.

I'm happy as well. Happy for CHAD - he deserved to make the playoffs the way he handled the whold trade thing - never a bad word said all season by him. Very professional as I see it.

I too am happy for Chad and the Dolphins, came a long way in a short time and Chad gets to go to the playoffs again !
Another QB from the MAC doing quite well in the NFL.
btw, there will be more in the NFL next year. :D

Jimbo

nope just a lowly jet fan.. I do like to see that Miami made the playoffs with chad (I think he got a raw deal)

thanks sco. this season is what it is because of chad. great job CHAD! :up

So the "proud staff member" can just make up his own rules when it suits him?

PatriCHEATS and BeliCHEATS have to be two of the stupidest names ever used to describe the team. Congrats.

I'm happier than anyone that the Pats are not in the playoffs, but it's not like they were the Buffalo Bills this season. They got pretty close. It's a bit pathetic that an 8-8 team is going to get in yet an 11-5 team is not.
Still, Dallas and New England not getting in make this a GREAT Sunday.

So the "proud staff member" can just make up his own rules when it suits him?

PatriCHEATS and BeliCHEATS have to be two of the stupidest names ever used to describe the team. Congrats.

What rules may that be that I am making up? Starting a thread? BTW - if you haven't seen either of those 2 terms to describe the NE Cheaters, you haven't been in the sports forum too often.

Have a nice day.

lol

I think making new threads to talk about things already being discussed is against the [unwritten?] rules, but perhaps I am wrong. I'll be sure and make multiple threads when the Giants inevitably lose out in the playoffs.

And no, I don't even like the Patriots.

I think making new threads to talk about things already being discussed is against the [unwritten?] rules, but perhaps I am wrong. I'll be sure and make multiple threads when the Giants inevitably lose out in the playoffs.

And no, I don't even like the Patriots.

feel free. I'll read both or how many you want to post. You're not breaking any rules. By the way who do you see beating the giants in the playoffs?