Too early to celebrate..but..

I'm happier than anyone that the Pats are not in the playoffs, but it's not like they were the Buffalo Bills this season. They got pretty close. It's a bit pathetic that an 8-8 team is going to get in yet an 11-5 team is not.
Still, Dallas and New England not getting in make this a GREAT Sunday.

11-5 with a QB that had not thrown a pass since high school

I think making new threads to talk about things already being discussed is against the [unwritten?] rules, but perhaps I am wrong. I'll be sure and make multiple threads when the Giants inevitably lose out in the playoffs.

And no, I don't even like the Patriots.

1) Plain and simple. You are wrong. Take a moment and look thru the many pages of threads about specifics from the NFL. I assure you no rule was broken.

2) That being said, I haven't made MULTIPLE threads about the PatriCHEATS, just one.

3) That being said, make any thread you like, I don't care, if I am not interested in it, I won't waste my breath commenting in it - OR ON IT.

I didn't think that there was this much disdain for the Pats. I guess me being a Giants fan I wouldn't know about hatred for the Pats. I guess you could make the same argument for the Cowboys. They reek of arrogance. TO, Pacman, Tank Johnson. I mean they are so obnoxious. The Pats, with the exception of Belicheck, is pretty mundane. I'm probably wrong and not looking hard enough.

Not a Giants fan, and not a Patriots fan, but ScoBuck, just know... gloat now, and regret it later.

Its a whole NEW season starting next weekend. :D

For me... its a whole new season in 7 months. Stinking Broncos and Bears. :(

I love seeing Bellicheat sit at home watching the playoffs. BTW , I heard Tom Brady's leg is infected again and he needs amputation.:D

Nope - couldn't be in the NFL thread, this requires a SPECIAL thread of its own.

Great game CHAD
This, to me, says you knew that there was already a conversation about the topic yet you still wanted to make a separate thread simply because it was New England. I think it's pretty safe to say that everyone here knows that multiple threads on the same topic are frowned upon and any such threads are usually locked and/or deleted by moderators.

If there's a thread about Eli Manning being a chump and I start a new thread about the same topic, starting it with "I know there's already a discussion about this in another thread, but I wanted to start my own thread so everyone would see my point in its own thread," what would happen to that thread? As it should be, it would be locked and most likely deleted. I understand there wasn't a thread specifically devoted to the Patriots missing the playoffs, but I still think you displayed a poor attitude and it just screams, "I can do what I want because it's the Patriots." I just personally think it's a poor attitude for someone who is a member of the "staff" and it sets a pretty bad precedent if you're going to say it is perfectly fine to continue to behave this way in the future.

By the way who do you see beating the giants in the playoffs?
Carolina

I merged the 2 Patriots threads. No point in 2 different ones.

Not a Giants fan, and not a Patriots fan, but ScoBuck, just know... gloat now, and regret it later.

Its a whole NEW season starting next weekend. :D

For me... its a whole new season in 7 months. Stinking Broncos and Bears. :(

Yes, I know that by rooting hard you leave yourself open - I hear it daily being a NY Yankee fan. But, believe me I can take it - and if/when my team loses I will accept it.

I was just extremetly happy that CHAD won today and got into the playoffs (I am not a MIA fan).

This, to me, says you knew that there was already a conversation about the topic yet you still wanted to make a separate thread simply because it was New England. I think it's pretty safe to say that everyone here knows that multiple threads on the same topic are frowned upon and any such threads are usually locked and/or deleted by moderators.

If there's a thread about Eli Manning being a chump and I start a new thread about the same topic, starting it with "I know there's already a discussion about this in another thread, but I wanted to start my own thread so everyone would see my point in its own thread," what would happen to that thread? As it should be, it would be locked and most likely deleted. I understand there wasn't a thread specifically devoted to the Patriots missing the playoffs, but I still think you displayed a poor attitude and it just screams, "I can do what I want because it's the Patriots." I just personally think it's a poor attitude for someone who is a member of the "staff" and it sets a pretty bad precedent if you're going to say it is perfectly fine to continue to behave this way in the future.

Carolina

Give it up. He made a thread. If you don't want to read it. Don't.

This, to me, says you knew that there was already a conversation about the topic

Actually - you're wrong about this as well. You are wrongly assuming that I was reading another thread, I wasn't. You should start responding to the posts, not commenting on the people making the posts as I see it.

Carolina

I merged the 2 Patriots threads. No point in 2 different ones.

Shaq Dan,
Generally you won't see threads deleted here, however you will often see them Merged as Ramy has done tonight :)

Jimbo

I love seeing Bellicheat sit at home watching the playoffs. BTW , I heard Tom Brady's leg is infected again and he needs amputation.:D

Being a Jets fan, I was enjoying this thread .......until now.

What an ugly thing to say. :eek:

Have you ever seen an amputee?? Being a physical therapist, I have, and it ain't pretty.

I don't care if you were joking or not, that was an absolutely disgusting thing to say!

Being a Jets fan, I was enjoying this thread .......until now.

What an ugly thing to say. :eek:

Have you ever seen an amputee?? Being a physical therapist, I have, and it ain't pretty.

I don't care if you were joking or not, that was an absolutely disgusting thing to say!

I think I now know why Bill was offended by some of the things Vurbano says.

So the "proud staff member" can just make up his own rules when it suits him?

PatriCHEATS and BeliCHEATS have to be two of the stupidest names ever used to describe the team. Congrats.

Agreed 100%

Also have to join with the people that pointed out the classlessness of the amputee comment.

Disgraceful!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)