Topfield 3000Fi will not connect to G19...

pbatha

Original poster
Dec 22, 2010
Random Lake, wi
Hello!
I used to be a Christian sat installer. I didn't do very many but I say this so ya know I'm not a total idiot when it comes to installs.
Anyhow I've got a Topfield TF3000fi and just needed to re-aim the sat for the new g19 sat. I could not for the life of me get a signal. I get no quality level whatsoever.
So, I call out some Dish Network installers and they too, can't get anything either. They too, went thru the steps as indicated on the Glorystar website and couldn't get it.
So what is going on here and can anyone help me out? There are no obstructions.
Please help
Pete

Pete,

Welcome to the forum. Was the system working before the channels moved last summer?

You might check with the broadcaster where you purchased the system. They might be able to trouble shoot and make suggestions to a cause or fix.

Hi Brian!
Thanks for the quick reply.
YES! It did work perfectly before the sat change and NO, Topfield is of no help other than to give me the setup instructions posted on Glorystars and 3ABN's site.

The LNBF skew is extremely critical on G19. If it isn't close, you won't get a peep out of 11842.

Galaxy19 is much easier to find using Transponder Frequency:12152 Polarity:Horizontal Symbol Rate:20000. Much stronger and forgiving than the 11842 transponder.

Thansk Brian, I'll give that a shot.
I've got a foot of snow on the roof so it may take a while but I'll post back with the results.
Thanks so very much and may God bless. Have a great Christmas!!
Pete