Trojan Horse Alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I"ll do that since Avast just finished and came up with nothing

Google (and other search engine's) "No such page"....Is what you're seeing similar to the attached picture? (where a site doesn't come up due to DNS not being available?) That's happening all over the 'net these days, due to attacks on larger DNS servers and backbones. Looks like the attached pic. If that's the general message you're getting, (DNS and can't find the site) most likely is not your computer's fault....and a simple 'refresh" fixes it. Sometimes happens to only parts of a site where a page is assembled from different sources. Your internet provider simply for a moment cannot resolve the address of satguys. No malware there, but no explanation for the possible false positive on the antivirus, either.

If your bookmarked this site and and if your typed-in entry to other sites takes you anywhere BUT to here or where you think you're going, or if the sites don't look right and appear to be "spoofs" you may have been compromised on your system or router and may want to save documents and reinstall windows for peace of mind and no worries.

Worst Case Scenario, but a remote possibility.
I hope not, and wish you the best.

Attachments

• na website.JPG
    na website.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 131
Malwarebytes didn't come up with anything either.

Since I bookmarked this sight into a different bookmarks folder, it hasn't done it.
All the other bookmarks in my "Dialy" folder work fine. It was just this sight that kept being redirected to Google's "ooops" page. Then from there it would direct me here with that Trojan Horse warning.
I just experimented a few minutes ago by bookmarking this sight into my "Daily" folder again and every time I clicked on it, it sends me to that "Ooops" page.
So whatever it was is fixed as long as I place this sight into any bookmarks folder except "Daily".
Thanks everyone. Next time I should do a more thorough check on my end before sending out a false alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

question about pub membership

SatelliteGuys App for Ipad Problems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts