tuner board S10

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think you would have to buy a defective receiver cheap and strip the tuner out of that.
Never heard of anybody selling just the tuner in the U.S.

Think you, and anyone else in the same predicament, would be better off getting something newer. I will probably, no absolutely, replace the S9 with an Amiko Nano, Geosatpro microHD or the Geosatpro HDVR1200 once it 'goes down'.
My S9 has been ON 24/7 for going on 3 yrs. I think that's 'pushing it' in the lifetime department. Probably make purchase BEFORE that happens.

the s10 was originally billed as good for dvb s2 or dvb-t,depending on the tuner you plug in.I have never seen a dvb-t tuner or firmware for it though, so having a plugin tuner was sort of useless.

can you post a picture of what you need?? there are several s10 models out there. What happens with yours?? I have some spare parts from some S10 and could probably help you

tuner board 004.jpg this is the tuner board for the openbox s10 this boardhas no H or v voltage out put have check power to it ok. thanks

most of the time the tuner just isn't seated correctly in the socket.
BTW with no tuner installed,the receiver kicks into clone kill mode- so beware.
One headache may lead to another.
I am still looking for a prot ic for mine.

View attachment 92397 this is the tuner board for the openbox s10 this boardhas no H or v voltage out put have check power to it ok. thanks

Coming No Power or No Signal to the output IF connectors can be cause from another sources on the power supply or main board, do some search in the forum, there are several post about it.

most of the time the tuner just isn't seated correctly in the socket.
BTW with no tuner installed,the receiver kicks into clone kill mode- so beware.
One headache may lead to another.
I am still looking for a prot ic for mine.

Do you know how to remove the Ali chip from one main board to another??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)