TV Viewing Status screen behavior, two hoppers, two joeys

smerkal

Original poster
Dec 31, 2012
Nebraska
I had my system upgraded to the hopper system today. Two hoppers and two joeys. On one hopper and any Joey linked to it, when I press the red button to access the TV viewing status screen, it shows all six tuners (both hoppers) and the joey can join/view any program on any of the six tuners but can only control (tune or record) the tuners of the hopper its linked to. On the other hopper and the joeys linked to it, the tv viewing status screen only shows the three tuners of that hopper. Has anyone else experienced similar behavior or know why it differs between the two? All devices are coax and ethernet connected.

Prime Time Anytime will allow four networks (ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox) to be shown off one tuner and allow all four to be viewed at the same time. Once the Hopper has a different channel tuned on the third tuner, you will only see three available and would look like the other Hopper. I don't think anyone is quite sure how it is supposed to work as it has only be available for a couple of days.

Ahh yes, that must be what I'm seeing since PTAT is only enabled on the one hopper. Will it look like this even when its not Prime Time or how does the behavior differ during non-PT hours? What has only been available for a couple days? Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)