U.S. Networks

exreno

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 25, 2010
No. Calif.
When I first got SD everything was fine. Now I can't get the Eastern feeds of ABC, NBC, Fox and PBS. Only CBS. Anyway to get them back. Thanks.

When I first got SD everything was fine. Now I can't get the Eastern feeds of ABC, NBC, Fox and PBS. Only CBS. Anyway to get them back. Thanks.

Did you have both feeds on HD ? and now you are only missing East Feed ?

How about unplugging your SD box for a couple of minutes and then trying again ?

U.S Nets.

Yes, I was getting both the eastern and western feeds. And all were in HD. Now only CBS east. I give the unplug thing a try.

Yes, I was getting both the eastern and western feeds. And all were in HD. Now only CBS east. I give the unplug thing a try.

I have both HD feeds working fine, strange you only have CBS,
Hopefully you will get them back again after that.

Last edited:
U.S. Nets.

OK I'll try it again. Also, the little light in corner stays green when get CBS but goes from red to green on channel I don't get. Could the dish be out of alignment?

Do you have the problem only with those US East feeds and not with the other HDs I mean the Canadians in that 300 neighborhood ?

CBS east in HD is on the F2 satellite on transponder 12 while the other east HD US networks are on transponder 15 on the same satellite. You might be just enough out of line to get tp 12 while not receiving tp 15. On tp 15, there is also CBC Regina in SD. Can you get that? If that cnannel is also not working, you need to fine tune your antenna.

OK I'll try it again. Also, the little light in corner stays green when get CBS but goes from red to green on channel I don't get. Could the dish be out of alignment?

Then that could be the culprit if as jayrey says you´re not getting tp 15

CBS east in HD is on the F2 satellite on transponder 12 while the other east HD US networks are on transponder 15 on the same satellite. You might be just enough out of line to get tp 12 while not receiving tp 15. On tp 15, there is also CBC Regina in SD. Can you get that? If that cnannel is also not working, you need to fine tune your antenna.

Nets.

thanks for all your help guys. I pushed the dish about an inch to the left and bingo all the channels came in loud and clear. Thanks for all of your help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)