Unable to post

Don in CT

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 4, 2013
Central CT
The comment box is blank and I can’t type.

IMG_9556.jpeg

Seems I can start a new thread though.

Ok Fixed. :)

Installed an update for one of our add ons, and didn't realize it was Xenforo 2.3 Beta only... it overwrote a javascript file and that javascript file wouldn't load on Xenforo 2.2.

Had to find the old javascript file and upload it and clear the CDN cache. I also cleared the server cache as well.

If you are still not seeing the reply box press and hold control and click refresh in your browser.

Sorry about that... they are not supposed to be releasing 2.3 only updates yet. When I login the control panel it tells me there are new updates available and if I want to install them. I just click yes and let it do its thing. I am glad I paid attention to what add on was being updated.) :D

Some people are reporting they still can't reply. Here is how you clear your cache.

1. Chrome, Firefox, or Edge for Windows: Press Ctrl+F5 (or try Shift+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R).
  2. Chrome or Firefox for Mac: Press Shift+Command+R.
  3. Safari for Mac: Press Command+Option+E to empty the cache, then hold down Shift and click Reload in the toolbar.
  4. Right-click anywhere on the page and choose Inspect, then press and hold the Refresh Icon and select "Empty Cache and Hard Reload" from the dropdown.
  5. Google Chrome or Firefox for Windows: Hold down Ctrl and then press F5 on your keyboard
Again sorry about that.

Reactions: charlesrshell