Uplink Activity Report - 9/17/2008 6:02pm - 4 changes

D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 9/17/2008 6:02pm - 4 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 09/17/2008 05:02P - 09/17/2008 06:02P

Channel Package Flag Changes:
717 - GMAP [MPEG2 SD] - Anik F3 118.7W TP 20 ConUS beam changed to not hidden from non-subs (A)
720 - GMAL [MPEG2 SD] - Anik F3 118.7W TP 20 ConUS beam changed to not hidden from non-subs (A)
722 - DZBB [MPEG AUDIO] - Anik F3 118.7W TP 20 ConUS beam changed to not hidden from non-subs (A)
723 - DWLS [MPEG AUDIO] - Anik F3 118.7W TP 20 ConUS beam changed to not hidden from non-subs (A)

Channels in the system: 5528
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

Glad to see you still standing after two successive knockdowns. :eek:

:up

PS Have you seen "True Blood", and if so, aside from the "sci fi" elements, is it anything like actual rural Louisiana ?

One thing about living in [strike]Santa Carla[/strike] rural Louisiana I never could stomach. All the damn vampires.

Didn't have two knock downs here. Only Gustav which brought the 90+ mile winds to my area.

Ike only gave us around 50 mile hour winds for about 12 hours and maybe a half inch of rain. Gustav took care of all the weak trees so Ike had nothing to tear up here.

Nah. I want to, but I'm afraid if it's as bad as I've heard, that it'll taint the original for me forever.

Not to hijack the thread, but I was reluctant too, especially since I saw the original in theaters when it came out, but all in all, it's a pretty cool movie. It has the youngest Southerland in it (youngest that I know) and, except for the long hair, looks just like Donald back in the days of the Dirty Dozen & M*A*S*H...

btw: the new version of "Cry Little Sister" is pretty good too :)