Uplink Activity Report - 9/23/2008 6:02pm - 1 change

D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 9/23/2008 6:02pm - 1 change

Uplink Comparison Range: 09/23/2008 05:02P - 09/23/2008 06:02P

Channel Renames:
14369 - WSEC1 - EchoStar7 119W TP 05 Midwest beam renamed to WSEC2 (NA)(Jacksonville, IL)

Channels in the system: 5528
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

It is now a few days from October, I don't now if members have noticed the ad for the 150 HD channels by years end, keeps getting smaller and smaller on the TV commercial ads. I just hope Charlie doesn't just add a bunch of HD PPV channels on Dec. 31 and tells everyone he reached 150 HD channel mark, with these channels. We need to see some movement on the Uplink report by E*.

We need to see some movement on the Uplink report by E*.

I think you have a misimpression of the "uplink report".

It is a satellite hobbyist project that keeps track of what Dish Network Engineering is doing.

It really has nothing to do with what Dish Network Programming is doing.

There could be no uplink report activity until Dec 31st and then a whole bunch of HD channels could be uplinked and made available in minutes.

Or tonight, 50 HD channels could be uplinked and never made available to customers ever.

Lots of channels have been uplinked and never made available (such as "Mojo HD").

Other channels have been removed from uplink, and yet made available shortly thereafter.

This is not a Forum where Dish Network announces their new channels.