WANTED Used Spectrum Analyzer

spongella

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 12, 2012
Central NJ
Looking for a used, fully functioning bench top RF spectrum analyzer that covers 150 kHz - 3 GHz, 50 Ohm impedance. Tracking generator option not necessary. No high end models or USB-based please. Thanks.

Reactions: KE4EST
Looking for a used, fully functioning bench top RF spectrum analyzer that covers 150 kHz - 3 GHz, 50 Ohm impedance. Tracking generator option not necessary. No high end models or USB-based please. Thanks.
SATLOOK?
I have I think an extra one I do have parts to fix them the part I don't is the CRT I have 3 with bad CRTs

Reactions: spongella
A SDRPlay2 maybe? not sure it goes to 3 gig, but over 2 for sure. I know you said not usb based, but just put it out because it can do wonderful things.

Most dongle-type SDRs go to about 1.7 Gigs, the ones with the Elonics 4000 chip go to around 2.3 Gigs, and the HackRF One (not a dongle but USB-based) goes up to about 6 Gigs. Have had all three but need something with better RBW (Res Bandwidth). Thanks.

Thank you also Gary. I have seen the Satlook. I think an HP-492 is a good spectrum analyzer so far, but the last minute EBay sharks always win the auctions hi hi.

Did you find one? What did you get?

iPad 5th Gen

FOR SALE 2 HR24-500's and 1 HR44-500

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)