V: The Series (revisited)

I agree...I really enjoyed it. If ABC axes this show, they're as dumb as the people running Syfy...
If ratings keep going down, then they won't have a choice in the matter. V is not a cheap show to film, so it needs a certain ratings number to break even.

Problem with shows like V, they don't get new viewers, all they can do is hang on to the auidence they have (and new episodes of NCIS & NCIS:LA this week won't help).

Last edited:
If ratings keep going down, then they won't have a choice in the matter. V is not a cheap show to film, so it needs a certain ratings number to break even.

Problem with shows like V, they don't get new viewers, all they can do is hang on to the auidence they have (and new episodes of NCIS & NCIS:LA this week won't help).

Add to it the six month hiatus. :( I really enjoyed the first episode last week.

I only hope that if they do intend on canceling the show they wrap it up with a good ending like the original V series did. Let the humans win and the V's bite the big one.

Yep, that six month gap didn't help at all. :( And now we only have 9 episodes left before the next hiatus...

You can thank the SyFy channel for starting the trend of those 6 months, to 1 year hiatus B.S. on different shows. Now other networks are doing the same more and more. You just can't do that for hardly ANY shows, and expect them to survive. People are too fickle, or too busy, and there's just to many options out there nowadays.

I only hope that if they do intend on canceling the show they wrap it up with a good ending like the original V series did. Let the humans win and the V's bite the big one.

Why? I'm getting tiered of the humans always winning in these SIFI shows.

V The Final Battle
War Of The Worlds both versions orginal & remake
Independence Day
and so on.

Let the Aliens win and teach the Humans there not the best in the universe

And no I'm not a collabarator. LOL

Why? I'm getting tiered of the humans always winning in these SIFI shows.

V The Final Battle
War Of The Worlds both versions orginal & remake
Independence Day
and so on.

Let the Aliens win and teach the Humans there not the best in the universe

And no I'm not a collabarator. LOL

Well if the aliens win in this V scenerio , you will be turned into a lizard and used for breeding stock. Which doesn't bode well for you. Remember what happened to the last man she had sex with before she laid her eggs?;)

MikeD-C05 said:
Well if the aliens win in this V scenerio , you will be turned into a lizard and used for breeding stock. Which doesn't bode well for you. Remember what happened to the last man she had sex with before she laid her eggs?;)

:D :D

Well last nights EP wasn't to bad.

But I see next weeks EP as the last EP of the Season? With A cliff hanger.

If you saw rthe EP last night and saw the previews for next weeks EP. You can just tell they'll end it a the best part.

And the sad part is we'll never know what happens because ABC will probally cancal V and not end the "CLIFF HANGER" just like NBC back in the 1980's.

On a side note has anyone read the novel V: The Second Generation by Kennith Johnson?

It tells the story of V(The orginal V movie not series)and what happens after that.(V The Final Battle didn't take place) Very good reading as well you learn more about the Visitors and the enemy they had in the orginal V the orginal TV Movie.I highly recomend it. Won't say what happens in the book either ITS A HELL OF A READ!!! and well worth the price of the book.

You may be surprised on what you read.

End of the Season? How? They have only had 4 episodes.

Next week is NOT series finale. However, last night's rating were series low.

IMDB lists 4 more episodes left this season.

Season 2, Episode 5: Concordia
Original Air Date—8 February 2011
Anna uses her newest gift to mankind, "Concordia," as a cover to hide an invading fleet of breeding vessels that will be used to ensure the perpetuation of Visitors for future generations. Meanwhile, Eli Cohn tries to convince Erica and the Fifth Column that the "Concordia" gala is the perfect time to assassinate Anna.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season 2, Episode 6: Siege
Original Air Date—15 February 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season 2, Episode 7: Birth Pangs
Original Air Date—22 February 2011
Season 2, Episode 8: Uneasy Lies the Head
Original Air Date—1 March 2011

I think V is getting Better and Better each week. Especially since they added Dianna from the original 80's series. I just wish I knew what led to Dianna being banished to "hell" as Anna called it . I know there is not supposed to be a soul in their species but Anna treats her mother very, very, bad. I don't know why Dianna doesn't just kill Anna, when she comes down there and torments her?

Maybe because wearing human tissue or skin so long that she's become a custom to human emtions, and even though Anna treats her bad perhaps Dianna loves her daughter and can't come to kill her.

Also why hasn't Anna killed her mother?