Vaio or MacBook?

I would like to spend some time with one but will not waste an upgrade on it.

I can understand that. Given their past, as someone into tech, I had reservations about upgrading to one as well.

All I can say is what I have already said. lol.
Its a good OS, and NOTHING like windows mobile.

For the life of me, I still just do NOT see what is so god-awful important about LTE. Its data access on a 4" screen. How fast does it have to be?

For the life of me, I still just do NOT see what is so god-awful important about LTE. Its data access on a 4" screen. How fast does it have to be?

I 110% agree. The 3MB - 5MB download speeds that I currently get are plenty fast for everything I would ever do on the phone. I see the hype when we went from 2G to 3G but now 4G is just pushing it for me. Give me 3G with a long battery life.

I 110% agree. The 3MB - 5MB download speeds that I currently get are plenty fast for everything I would ever do on the phone. I see the hype when we went from 2G to 3G but now 4G is just pushing it for me. Give me 3G with a long battery life.

And we have a winner!!!

Yeah, from 1X to 3G was big, but the phone works fine -- and even when I have tethered using it, 3G was more than adequate for its purposes. People buy into HYPE and then get screwed with expensive contracts.

Indeed, I was THRILLED the new iPhone 4S WAS NOT LTE -- it meant I could keep my existing contract for at another 18 months or so, and not get forced into a 4G contract I had no interest in.

The other nice feature is it came with the extended sheet battery and sheet battery charger with not extra charge.

Consumers want a windows based tablet

Issue with facebook app on ipad...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)