verizon online changes rebate policy

mdram

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
Md
check out the website
they are now showing mail in vs instant rebate

anyone have a good place to get new phones now?

the browse phone section, android phone
its not all of them, but most of newer devices
invcredible, x, d2, fascinate, r2d2
even some of the other smartphone

cant link propery to vzw site, sorry

I saw the same thing. Basically all the "hot" phones are still the same price but you have to do the $100 debit card (I had to do this last time I got a smart phone and got the debit card in 4 weeks which isn't bad) instead of an instant rebate. If this is true I will probably go into a store and get my next smart phone since you have to do the rebate versus getting it online versus in store.

was disussing this with a guy at work and this came up
when you do a mail in rebate you have to cut something off the box
but if you do this and need to return for some reason you cant
never had to return, so not 100% sure on this
just something to think about

I saw the same thing. Basically all the "hot" phones are still the same price but you have to do the $100 debit card (I had to do this last time I got a smart phone and got the debit card in 4 weeks which isn't bad) instead of an instant rebate. If this is true I will probably go into a store and get my next smart phone since you have to do the rebate versus getting it online versus in store.

That was what I got a year ago as well.

hhmmm in the past when ive bought online the discount has always been instant. and it was on these phone last week

That was what I got a year ago as well.
I bought my Eris almost a year ago and there was no "instant" rebate. I got a $100 gift card after sending in the receipt, UPC from box, etc, etc. I *think* I may gotten a discount for buying online... My wife, the impatient one, had to get her phone in the store. She didn't get the discount but it qualified for the same $100 gift card "rebate".

"TINY" little change to Sprint "4G" WiMax plans

Obama Meets with Steve Jobs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)