Versus Free Preview Over for Silver 200?

So either it is supposed to be in Classic Silver 200 and the employees don't know about it yet and there was a problem with the package flags or the Dish website has an error.

Notice how the CSR tries really hard to not answer a direct question...

Email to CEO next to get a straight answer.

where was the CSR you talk to from fkent484, India, Philippines or the US.

anyway good luck on getting an answer from the CEO. i like to know too as i'm a sliver Dish customer too.

I have silver 200 and don't get it anymore ,The Versus channel it was always on the Silver 200 line up.
After 13 years with Dish I am going with Verizon Fios.

I have silver 200 and don't get it anymore ,The Versus channel it was always on the Silver 200 line up.
Hemi is right... it was in America's Top 250 then the package name changed to Classic Gold 250 and VS is still in 250. It's never been in 200.

It was available to customers during the free preview period but that just ended so if you don't have Classic Gold 250 then you don't get VS.

it would be nice if you had your facts correct before you post...

Dish Serves Up Versus For Free Over Three-Month Period
No. 2 DBS Operator Looks To Capitalize On Programmer's Carriage Dispute With DirecTV
John Eggerton -- Multichannel News, 9/1/2009 5:06:53 PM
Dish Network is looking to capitalize on the carriage dispute between Versus and its satellite rival, DirecTV.

The No. 2 satellite operator said Tuesday that it was offering Comcast-owned sports network Versus free to all its customers for three months starting now.

Versus is normally positioned on Dish's Classic Gold 250 and above packages, but will now be offered to all customers.

Versus has been pulled from DirecTV after the two sides could not come to carriage terms.

Dish Serves Up Versus For Free Over Three-Month Period - 2009-09-01 21:06:53 | Multichannel News

Sounds like you were looking for an excuse to switch anyway, and didn't pay attention to the truth to come up with that excuse

No it wasn't. That is False Information. VS was NEVER in the top 200 Pack
Turbo Silver Maybe , But Not Silver 200 Pack or Classic 200 pack.
take a deep breath..it was listed on the website I think we need Scott to get to the bottom of this mess much like the BBC-HD that was lited on the website

And just why must Scott intervene? Yes, he has the ear of some insiders but he and we are not policy makers for DishNetwork.

(posted this in the OTHER thread of the exact same theme...)

Follow up from Dish's Twitter Team:

INFPGeek: @dishnetwork was VS moved to AT200? It's showing that has been on your package page for Classic Silver
dishnetwork: @INFPGeek Good Q! Versus was in free preview through 11/30/09, now only available on Classic Gold.

There you have it. Typo on Dish's AT200 webpage. Pitchfork and forget... later!

he has a multichannel news column he can embarrass them with

VS had been in the 250 package since it came back on Dish. It was advertised and marketed as in free preview when VS was dropped on Direct for three months. Those three months are over and it is back where it has been (again) since it came back to Dish. Fine, someone made a mistake on the Dish website and posted it as part of 200 instead of 250, and now it has been fixed. No harm no foul...
But your solution is for Scott to write an article embarrassing Dish! REALLY!?!? :rolleyes:

seems your are the one who needs to slow down and take the deep breath!

But your solution is for Scott to write an article embarrassing Dish! REALLY!?!? :rolleyes:

seems your are the one who needs to slow down and take the deep breath!
Thank you. Slammic :)
When someone spouts off false info , and and claims it was one way for 13 years, when top 200 has only been around for what 4 years maybe 5 ? Yea I get wound up.:rant:

I can easily Go on D*, Fios,or Uverse website and I'm sure I could find some sort of misleading error.
Bottom line the Master channel Line up is showing correct Info.
And Last I checked Dish has been doing some website rebuilding for the past week. So lets not start finding every little flaw and make a huge deal out of everything. Or I'll start counter posting, If you know what I mean.;):D

This obviously got messed up in DISH HQ. Here's a recap:

VS scheduled to run in free preview until 11/30 for all levels.

12/1 -12/2, VS stays in free preview mode

On 12/2, VS is added to Silver 200 package in uplink report.

On 12/3, DISH Website lists VS in Silver 200 package.

On 12/4, VS put back in Gold 250 package in uplink report.

On 12/6, DISH Website no longer lists VS in Silver 200 package.

Note to self: Don't have DISH coordinate any 1 car funerals. ;)

Dish out in Sacramento due to snow?

Event Skipped -- Incorrect Event

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts