Very Sad News....RIP FaT Air

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Wow, I don't know what to say. I am at a loss for words right now.
But I will try.
I am extremely saddened at the loss of such an esteemed,
helpful and knowledgeable member of this online community.

I also will remember him as an innovator and the inventor of the Fat Air Combo as well:
FatAir KuBUD combo.jpg

I do find solace in that one day, when I pass,
I will reunite with him in the great FTA shack in the sky and catch up on things.
I think his final post summarizes how I feel about his passing:

fatair.jpg

Rest in Peace my friend, you will be missed by all.

37d8fdfd6c0a2071337d970d6a443ab9.jpg

I've used his site many times when setting up a dish. It has to be one of, or maybe even the best site to use to set up a satellite dish. He will be missed. Best wishes to the family.

Really surprised to read of his passing at such a young age of 59. A good reminder to us all that its one day at a time. He was a wealth of information and willingly shared it.

RIP FAT AIR...

This truly is sad news. I recall him helping me a number of times with issues I was having. He will truly be missed but never forgotten. Plus I too have accessed and used his site a number of times when trying to troubleshoot certain issues I may have been having at the time. He was just an all around great guy, very knowledgeable and very helpful.

I knew that he lived within a half hour of my hometown (Grand Forks), and exchanged a few EMails. Really wanted to drop by during one of my infrequent visits to see relatives in the neighborhood, but it never happened because of rushed travel schedules when I was nearby. Given the independent R & D efforts that we both pursued, we were probably kindred spirits. A lesson to us all--life is short and we need to find time to pursue all possible chances to interact with others in our industry. May he rest in peace.

Gone at such a young age, that is truly sad news. Will say a prayer for him and his family. Rest in peace my friend.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)