VH1 Rebooting 'Pop Up Video' With 60-Episode Order

That sounds like a good idea. I recorded all the original ones. Someone did it to a few Brady Bunch episodes. One thing I've noticed about the older videos shown on VH1 is how bad they look. They look washed out. I taped all of the old Video shows back in the MTV days . Also many local stations did a video show as well. They looked great back then and when I go back and look at them they still look better then what they show on VH-1. It's like they're not using the best copy of the video or they lost the original prints.

No doubt they're not using top quality videos . It's a shame because some of them don't do the videos justice. Some of them are very good.

I can't remember if it was Billy Joel or not but someone was on Entertainment Tonight talking about how much they hated doing them. Some said they would only do videos showing them singing the song concert Style. . They wanted the listener to have a vision for the song that was personal for them. I found that interesting. I thought Bruce Springsteen was another one that didn't like them either.