Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
This is a concept video... but one I want to see working soon on my Hopper! What do you think?

Last edited:
Which cameras are compatible, or NOT compatible? PTZ supported? Min/max # of cameras?

I know, "Concept" but they must have some idea as to what is compatible.

If I get cameras, I'd want them to be ready for this when/if it comes out.

I note that from the icons, it seems that there are recordings stored somewhere. On the Hopper or perhaps directly to a special EHD? Automatically sent to the cloud so if there is a successful burglary, there are still records? Surely they've thought that one thru and can share the info.

And perhaps it can link in window/door sensors?

One monthly fee for the usual alarm reporting services AND this control setup? Or would this be in addition to a regular alarm service?

I'm interested, but of course cost would be a large factor.

The more we can cram onto the Hopper, the better.

Potty calls.

Hmmm, come to think of it, could this system send a signal to put the toilet seat down? ;)

I WANT THIS NOW!!! Wow that is awesome and you see someone at your door you don't want to see just ignore it :D ;) :)

Last edited:
I want this as well!! I'll wait on buying cameras until this is released. Hopefully soon :p

I want this as well!! I'll wait on buying cameras until this is released. Hopefully soon :p

I have cameras outside through ADT and I can't wait for it to be available and Soon is the magical word and Dish "The Soon" Network jk having fun :D ;) :)

Did they say if you can setup all that stuff from your IPAD, IPhone etc ? Thanks for any replies!!

I wonder since it is accessed through the channel guide if it would be via the Anywhere App
That would be a truly valuable feature and make this system more attractive than a stand alone. Of course, you'd have to stay a Dish Hopper customer.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts