Video Game Deals

I was set to buy a DS Lite on black friday for 89.00 but after talking to a few people the Target ad the ends tomorrow had the DSi for 119.00 which people said was a good offer! so I went and got it

Steam is having yet another daily holiday sale, but this time there's a slight twist. Everyday, Steam will randomly choose 30 people to get the top 5 games on their wishlist. So if you have a Steam account, you should go and add some stuff you want to it. Please note that even though they only give you the top 5, you need at least 10 items in your list.

Welcome to Steam

Speaking of STEAM they've been having some really good daily deals this week. For example, today they have COD4 for $15 and Left 4 Dead 2 for $5. Might have to get both later today...

Speaking of STEAM they've been having some really good daily deals this week. For example, today they have COD4 for $15 and Left 4 Dead 2 for $5. Might have to get both later today...
I'm debating about getting the new Lara Croft game. I was waiting for it to come down in price on XBL Arcade, but I doubt it'll be this low ($7.49.) Unfortunately the game doesn't run well on my 5 year old computer.

The Steam holiday sale has begun again from December 20 to January 2nd. You can get Super Meat Boy for $3.75 among other good deals.

Xbox Live is having sales as a countdown to New Year's Day. Each day there's a new sale, along with some other sales that are constant throughout the promotion. Today (12.22) they have Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on sale for half price.

New Year's XBLM sale discounts multiple items, offers daily deals | Joystiq

I believe PSN is doing something as well, but I can't confirm that.

It looks like Sears is trying to clear out their Rock Band stuff, so you can get some good deals, notably RB 3 + keyboard for $89 (normally priced at $129) or the Beatles Rock Band Special Edition Instrument Set at $99 (normally priced at $250.) You can't find the RB 3 deal online anymore, but I was able to grab a bundle at my local Sears store a few days ago.

Amazon.com has Black Ops on sale for $39.99 for the 360, PS3, and Windows... (my PC copy came in the mail today) Don't know how long the sale will last but if you're like me and have been holding out...

I want to know something about the video games.
Are they easy to buy.
And one more thing is this. I dont know much about these games. So could someone list them for me.

Good to know. The 12/31 date is what Amazon puts when they don't have an exact one. They just know it will be out before year's end. I personally can't commit to Madden this year until I know whether there will be an NFL season.:D

Good to know. The 12/31 date is what Amazon puts when they don't have an exact one. They just know it will be out before year's end. I personally can't commit to Madden this year until I know whether there will be an NFL season.:D
I'm surprised that some PS3 podcast have said if they strike the game won't come out. That's not true. Madden is coming out no matter what happens . Some really bad information being told. And someone said it will have a 50 percent decrease in sales if they strike. What? I don't believe it. If anything it might help sales since they won't have any game to watch.

Great... another roster update. I'll pass (no pun intended) like I have for the past 4 years, and have done emotionally for the past 7 years.

I'm surprised that some PS3 podcast have said if they strike the game won't come out. That's not true. Madden is coming out no matter what happens . Some really bad information being told. And someone said it will have a 50 percent decrease in sales if they strike. What? I don't believe it. If anything it might help sales since they won't have any game to watch.

I'm one of the supposed "50%" that wouldn't buy Madden in the event of a strike as the main reason (really only reason) I get a Madden game is to play the season schedule in franchise mode along with my favorite NFL team and the current season rosters. If I want to play "Madden" just to play an NFL video game, I still have Madden 11 to satisfy any nostalgia impulses. All I can say is thank goodness for a new Batman and Uncharted game this fall.

Steam is having yet another sale from June 30th to July 10th. There are daily individual sales along sales lasting throughout the promotion. I'm debating whether or not to pick up the Back to the Future game set for 50% off, although I may wait until the annual Xmas sale when I will hopefuly have a job and not have the need for another game distraction.

Http://store.steampowered.com

Sent from my iPad2 using SatelliteGuys super groovy app

Sorry for being so late reporting this one, but Amazon is having a big sale on downloadable games. Here's a list of some of them:

• Crysis 2 - $7.49
  • The Darkness II - $12.49 - Activates on Steam
  • Dragon Age Pack (Dragon Age Origins Ultimate+Dragon Age 2) - $9.99 - Activates on Origin
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: $39.99 - Activates on Origin
  • L.A. Noire - $4.99
  • Major League Baseball 2K12 - $19.99
  • Mass Effect 3 - $49.99 - Activates on Origin
  • Serious Sam 2 - $2.99 - Activates on Steam
  • Serious Sam 3: BFE - $11.99 - Activates on Steam
  • Serious Sam Double D - $2.39 - Activates on Steam
  • Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - $4.49 - Activates on Steam
  • Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - $5.99 - Activates on Steam
  • Serious Sam: The Random Encounter - $1.49 - Activates on Steam
  • Shift 2 - Unleashed - $4.99
  • Syndicate - $39.99 - Activates on Origin

$12-$30:
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops - $29.99 - Activates on Steam
  • Cities in Motion Collection - $11.99
  • Crusader Kings II (Only good 4/5-4/8) - $17.99 - Activates on Steam
  • King Arthur II (Only good 4/5-4/8) -$17.99
  • Mount & Blade Bundle - $14.99
  • Paradox Deep Sea Collection - $11.99
  • $6-$10 Deals:
  • ArmA 2 - $9.99
  • ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead - $9.99
  • ArmA2: Combined Operations - $9.99
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas - $5.99
  • Defenders of Ardania (Only good 4/5-4/8) - $6.74 - Activates on Steam
  • East India Company Collection - $5.99
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection - $8.99
  • Magicka Collection - $5.99 - Activates on Steam
  • Majesty Pack - $8.94
  • Rise of Flight Iron Cross Edition - $9.99
  • Ship Simulator Extremes - $5.99
  • Stronghold 3 - $9.99 - Activates on Steam
  • Sword of the Stars: Ultimate Collection - $5.99
  • The Kings' Crusade & New Allies Expansion Bundle - $7.99
The biggest one for me was the Dragon Age sale. Just to clarify, it is Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age Awakenings, All the Dragon Age DLC, AND Dragon Age 2, all for $10. Thing is that this sale ends on Sunday, so you better jump on these deals now. I got my copy of Dragon Age. I have NO idea when I'll delve into it, but just the fact that I got about 200 hours of gaming for less than the price of a large pizza is awesome in my opinion.

Game Downloads Spring Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)