AMIKO Video INTERLEAVE too big! message Amiko mini hd se

Vallenato

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 25, 2011
America
Hello
I am still testing the Video media player on Amiko mini hd se receiver and Now I have this Message when i am trying to play Videos MP4 in HD (1920x1080 resolution, 78,294 kb, duration:4 minutes).
Video INTERLEAVE too big!!:crying
This message appears after 20-30 seconds during the video play and the picture "Freeze" and "run" every 5-6 seconds interlaced..
The videos MP4 with low resolution( 640x360, 33,217 kb) (720x480 12,068 kb) works fine
I have tested different videos MP4 in HD and all are the same problem..
My surprise was that I have inserted the same Pen drive to my Micro HD receiver and the same Video MP4 HD ran very well without freeze problems..Ohh!!!:bow also my computer with VLC players works fine..
I worried :what2 about Videos HD on Amiko mini HD Se, for this reason I recorded around 20 minutes the RT HD Channel to test and play and Works Fine. So I think that something is wrong with the Video Media Player application..
Comments and Suggestions are welcome:)
thanks

DVR recordings are raw TS files and would not have the errors that you are experiencing with multimedia files that were externally generated.

So many variables when encoding/decoding AV multimedia files. What is the interleave interval setting on the files? Is the interleave the same on the different files? Did you create these files? If so, what software?

Have you tried remuxing with a different interweave timing? The typical interleave setting is .5ms.

So many variables when encoding/decoding AV multimedia files. What is the interleave interval setting on the files? Is the interleave the same on the different files? Did you create these files? If so, what software?

Have you tried remuxing with a different interweave timing? The typical interleave setting is .5ms.
Thanks for your answer..
where is the interleave interval settings on the files? How i can check this? ..computer? or receiver?
I have a downloader program to get videos from youtube. This program has the option to create this: on FLV, MP4 etc etc..

Yesterday I have played one Video FLV HD 1280x720 resolution and works good..

There is much more information than file type and resolution that determines if a multimedia file will playback on a device. Most encoders or convertors use defaults to provide universal compatibility, but often multimedia files are optimized for playback on the device that created it.

Not sure where your AVI files were encoded, but most software encoder solutions allow the user to set the interleave duration. Typically the setting is defaulted to .500ms, but some ecoders set the default to 0 or even 1000. These extreme settings cause playback issues on networks and on devices with minimal buffering.

You should be able to view the interleave setting in the file profile on a computer. File profile data typically cannot be viewed on STBs.

If the encoder does not allow the interleave to be set to a compatible value, try a different encoder over convertor solution. Often line commands are used to define the interleave. Example of command to set 1/4 second interleave if using MP4Box solution to encode: MP4Box -inter 250 myfile.mp4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)