Visiting Las Vegas

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'll raise you Sophia Loren any day.
ForumRunner_20140324_123748.png

I friend went last week and took the tour of all the TV shows.

They said the Pawn Show was a waste of time, no one from the show was there and the prices on the items are through the roof.

He went to Count Kustoms, they didn't see anyone but had a good time.

The best place they went to was Ricks Restorations where they got to see a lot of the items they had refurbished, and got to watch them work via plexyglass. All of them were there that day, Rick, Ron, Kowboy ad Ricks wife. Ricks wife came out and thanked everyone from the tour for coming.

I friend went last week and took the tour of all the TV shows.

They said the Pawn Show was a waste of time, no one from the show was there and the prices on the items are through the roof.

He went to Count Kustoms, they didn't see anyone but had a good time.

The best place they went to was Ricks Restorations where they got to see a lot of the items they had refurbished, and got to watch them work via plexyglass. All of them were there that day, Rick, Ron, Kowboy ad Ricks wife. Ricks wife came out and thanked everyone from the tour for coming.
Ditto. except not only one person, everyone I know who's went. That be around 8 people. (all within the last 5 months)

Ricks Restorations is on my list when I go out next time. I didn't have time while I was there in September working on our condo or in November when I stopped by for a few days.

The nuclear test museum was kind of interesting (except the area 51 thing unless you are into that)... Grand Canyon of course, by chopper is fun. They don't have the Hoover Dam tour into where the generators area which is a bummer... but last year we rented a boat and toured up and down the Colorado River south of the dam, that was fun! Valley of Fire is not far away. Weather in Vegas is really nice this time of year. Maybe there is tours of Nellis AFB? Area51? (If you are into that). Hiking on Mount Charleston... (might be snowy on top yet).
Just a few ideas... :)

I did. Is Newark in the south?

I'm 80 mile south of Newark, you must of have a long arm for the long wave.

If you drove the NJ turnpike to the Pennsylvania Turnpike, you were closer.

Do you want to share the route you're taking???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)