VMFSFLHD: MLB Baseball : Florida Marlins at Philadelphia Phillies 10/3 at 1:30pm ET

I'm not getting either channel

Both are listed in my program guide, but I only get the "call Voom" message. Are these only supposed to be for Florida? If so, how many channels that I cannot get need to be listed in my program guide?

Yes, only people in florida have access. That's one of the querks with Voom is showing channels to people they can't even get.

Tonight's game (9-29-04) had an ad read by Len Kasper saying that the Marlins in HD is available on Voom!

Comcast also a deal statewide with FSFL and FSFL HD, so expect more and more people to be enjoying the games in HD. Look for other MSOs that carry the channel like Cox Cable, Time Warner, Charter, Adelphia, and Bright House to hopefully pick up this channel.

I have Dish Network, but will be getting Time Warner in SWFLA soon and hope FSFL HD soon. I get FSFL in SD already.

BTW, the Marlins, Devil Rays, and Panthers will all have every FSN Florida home game and some away games in HD on FSFL HD. Marlins and Devil Rays TV Networks are on PAX affiliates and cable systems around the state. Panthers have all TV games on FSFL.

CapeFish said:
Tonight's game (9-29-04) had an ad read by Len Kasper saying that the Marlins in HD is available on Voom!

Comcast also a deal statewide with FSFL and FSFL HD, so expect more and more people to be enjoying the games in HD. Look for other MSOs that carry the channel like Cox Cable, Time Warner, Charter, Adelphia, and Bright House to hopefully pick up this channel.

I have Dish Network, but will be getting Time Warner in SWFLA soon and hope FSFL HD soon. I get FSFL in SD already.

If Rainbow is part owner of Fox Sports Florida, and they allowed Comcast to pick it up on a good deal, I hope getting places like ComCast Chicago for our fellow CHicagoland Voomers would be easy to do as well. Looks like the Marlins season is over, sad they didn't go to the playoffs I thought they had a great team at the end, however there's always next year...

Panthers in HD should be cool as heck.

I checked channel 341 here in Phoenix this morning, and just had a blank screen - no "call to subscribe" message, like I see on 340.

Is it still on for you guys?

Sean Mota said:
Is it still on for you guys?
I just came on line, so this is a bit late, but I've been watching tv and it was on again tonight, although I didn't watch much of it. Looks like Florida clinched 3rd place. Too bad for them, but good for Philly....
Maybe tomorrow we'll be able to catch a college game in HD. The Marlins will be on again Sunday.
I just hope they don't catch their mistake and we get to keep it awhile...

After this season is over there wont be anything on this channel all the way until baseball rolls around again, so it was fun while it lasted. all of this is assuming the nhl wont even play this year...

both florida basketball teams are on sunshine network. and only the magic are done in HD, which is available on BHN.

10/3 HD Cinema Premiere Movies

HDnews goes to Haiti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)