Volume Three, Show Six

This does not say Anywhere "Turbo Bronze" is Getting Fox News HD.
It says "Classic Bronze" Classic Bronze is the OLD Top 100 Pack with the $10 HD pack. Its NOT an HD only Pack.

I think you are a bit behind in the discussion. Scott has posted twice that the Executive Office has said that Fox News HD is part of the Turbo Bronze and higher package and that Fox Business HD was part of the Turbo Gold package. They were also initially included in the Turbo packages on E*'s web site before being taken down a couple days later. Scott has also posted that some Turbo subs have these HD channels.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/satelliteguys-podcast/164549-volume-three-show-six.html#post1700896

The implication is that if new HD isn't going into the Turbo packs, why bother subbing to them.

I think you are a bit behind in the discussion. Scott has posted twice that the Executive Office has said that Fox News HD is part of the Turbo Bronze and higher package and that Fox Business HD was part of the Turbo Gold package. They were also initially included in the Turbo packages on E*'s web site before being taken down a couple days later. Scott has also posted that some Turbo subs have these HD channels.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/satelliteguys-podcast/164549-volume-three-show-six.html#post1700896

The implication is that if new HD isn't going into the Turbo packs, why bother subbing to them.
Sorry but thats all hear say. No offense Scott , But E* Never had a Press release, its not on their website. You don't have to tell me. I think E* screwed up changing the package names to sound a like. I hope its not what was really intended.

Classic 100 and Turbo Bronze are different packs. Always have been.
And since when do Listen to CSR's?

I am not telling you what Dish's official policy is, and I know that Classic 100 and BronzeHD and the TurboHD Bronze stand-alone are all different. But Dish had it up on their website and with many CSR's has told people that Fox News HD is included with TurboHD Brozne stand-alone.

This is why Scott in the podcast thought that TurboHD Bronze stand-alone had it and said that.

I am just saying there is a ton of misinformation here, and Dish should be clear about what is going on, and they are not, hence Scott thinking it is in the TurboHD Bronze stand-alone pack.

I agree it should be cleared up 100%. But from everything I read Right here on Satellite Guys, I've not read anywhere from News articles or any press releases that Fox News HD was going to be in Turbo Bronze pack. Only thing supporting this, a Few people claiming CSR's told them it was. I never saw Fox News HD or E* website stating it was in the Turbo Bronze Pack. Not saying I don't believe you guys , Just I guess I missed it.
If Scott wants to play the recording of his source telling him FNHD was in Turbo Bronze pack, well I guess then we can get to the truth.

Last edited:
Scott does not know crap. He is just a Nerd with a Forum. Make your own decisions and your own investigating before you take anyones word, and change your services. If you get mad cause you changed your package thats just your own damn fault.

Scott does not know crap. He is just a Nerd with a Forum. Make your own decisions and your own investigating before you take anyones word, and change your services. If you get mad cause you changed your package thats just your own damn fault.
You're lucky this isn't that other site cause that would have gotten you banned!

I think a Thread Correcting this issue should be in place. Fact is its Fox News HD is NOT in the Turbo Bronze Pack Reguardless what Some CSR's and Scott is hearing. Because it just isn't so ,As of Now!

Hey James, new way of drumming up some traffic on your forum??;)

Thats a little harsh.. Sounds like you have a vendetta against Scott. Remember we do have an anti flaming rule around here. ;)

see I did not mean it in a hateful way just sayin make your own choices about packages you want, not sit there and get upset when you move to another package because you heard that the package ur going to has somehting ur not sure of. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

WTF??? :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)