Volume Two, Show Twenty Two

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Welcome to this week’s podcast! We have a jam packed show for you as Goaliebob99 returns to the podcasting studio after a two week vacation. Scott and Bob discuss the earnings call where they tell you how they see it, as well as the good news that came out of Monday’s tech chat! (Two thumbs up) We close out the show with last week’s XM/Sirius news and some news about the DVR feature on the 211. As always don’t forget to Vote for us at podcast alley by clicking here or you can subscribe to the Satelliteguys.us Podcast via I-Tunes by clicking here!
Dialup Users Click here for your Real Audio experiance!

Attachments

• satguys111608.mp3
    14 MB · Views: 1,356
great show guys. i totally agree on what was said about E and D and the Dvr's. that's exactly the way i feel about it.

It was a great podcast if you're an E* customer. Not so much if you're a D* customer. Not much in there about D* except for talk about the DMX music service. I was hoping to hear some talk about what if anything you guys have heard about new HD channels coming down the stream.

We can only report what we hear, if there is nothing from DirecTV then there is nothing we can report.

Sorry we won't make stuff up just to talk about any satellite company, we have our standards. :D

Too bad you can't talk about the D* CE stuff on the cast, this weeks show would have been interesting.

We would love to talk about CE but the rules of the CE program its self prevent us from doing so. We want to make sure that we keep everyone happy as we dont want the CE program to go away. :)

Even though there's nothing to really to report on, you guys did a really EXCELLENT/AWESOME podcast. Keep up the GREAT work!!!!! :up:up:up:up:up:up

Hey Scott, just got an email, NBA League Pass is finally available to subscribers on Dish Network. I guess Charlie work it out. He finally did something right. Go L.A. LAKERS !!!!!!!!

This is kinda off topic, but do you guys post your podcasts on the Microsoft Zune marketplace? I have one and would like to download it.

Here is how to suscribe on your Zune...
  1. Sign in to the Zune software, then click collection, podcasts, Add a Podcast.
  2. You need to know the RSS feed for our podcast which is http://www.satelliteguys.us/external.php?forumids=157
  3. Go back to Zune, paste the URL into the text box, then click Subscribe.
Now you are subscribed to the SatelliteGuys Podcast on your Zune Player. :)

Just FYI I have submitted our Podcast to the Zune Marketplace. It appears they have a few week backlog of Podcast submissions, so hopefully it makes it on there soon. :)

Here is how to suscribe on your Zune...
  1. Sign in to the Zune software, then click collection, podcasts, Add a Podcast.
  2. You need to know the RSS feed for our podcast which is SatelliteGuys.US - SatelliteGuys Podcast
  3. Go back to Zune, paste the URL into the text box, then click Subscribe.
Now you are subscribed to the SatelliteGuys Podcast on your Zune Player. :)

Niice, Scott. I really appreciate it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)