VOOM: 90 days and going strong....

leeb

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 19, 2004
And I am really thrilled with Voom's performance in every way! It's added a whole new dimension to watching TV and I'm really enjoying it!

SO: How can we help spread the word??? What can we do to help VOOM get the word out and start kicking butt???

"I Love Voom" Bumper stickers? T-Shirts?

After all this, I'd hate to see them have to bail out on us, but they sure can't go on losing $$$ forever.

LeeB

Word of mouth is the most potent advertising medium, tell everyone you know. Be careful though, the rainy season is coming up and you don't want your friends mad at you because their picture is breaking up & dropping out constantly. It will be interesting to see how well my 24" dish holds up over the winter.

I got my 24" dish and it rained this weekend, also lots of cloud cover... I gotta say rain fade is nill, I haven't had a really bad Tstorm in my area yet, but with the 18" I would get stutters, frame drops,and signal that would get past 60-65 with light rain and heavy cloud cover. At first I thought it was a little hokey, since it didn't look THAT much bigger than the 18, the efficiency is evident with bad weather though. It holds on to that signal longer. Will see when the next hurricane shreds Florida.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)