Voom Customers!

Uplink

Satellite Guy
Supporting Founder
Nov 3, 2004
Dear Voom Customers,
if this voom shutdown really does go through i am interested in buying used voom receivers and hd antennas to use for ota broadcasts.

pm me if you think you may want to do this, will work out details.

TYORK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Jun 6, 2004
indy
if i were you guys i would wait until i was told from voom before you go giving or selling this reciever that could get way in you pocket if they decide that they want this stuff back.

t

bryan27

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 5, 2004
Walsingham, ON
And I would add why should we send our used receivers to Uplink? For all we know he could be going to sell them on E-Bay. Hey, I would like to get my holiday shopping done early so everyone please send me your used VOOM receiver so that I have enough to use as OTA STBs for all my friends and family :D

I plan on holding on to mine. They will be so rare it will be like a family heirloom to pass on from generation to generation. Perhaps my Great Great Great Great Grand Son can sell it for millions on the Antique Road Show.

danielle_s

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 27, 2004
Dodge City, Ks
I may have only been a customer for a week now, but they'll have to pry the receiver and the remote out of my cold dead hands if they want it back.

Uplink

Satellite Guy
Supporting Founder
Nov 3, 2004
i will pay. thats what i meant by working out details (like payment and shipping).

and i only need a few.

TYORK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Jun 6, 2004
indy
Uplink said:
i will pay. thats what i meant by working out details (like payment and shipping).

and i only need a few.

go on ebay and get some of them stolen receivers they are sell on there no one on here is will to give up there stuff with a chance that they may to send them back to voom.

t

cidbozek

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 18, 2004
uplink probably is voom, seeing how many peeps will ship the box back for next to nothing !!!! lets see $15 shipping or send installer out to pick up between $70-$90 ???
lolololololololololol

So how close was the dvr to debuting?

What happens to us customers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)